Danielle's Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 4:30pm
Please contact my community office for assistance in:
- Finding information on, and contact information for,
government programs and services;
- Understanding government policies and decisions;
- Ensuring due process when dealing with the provincial
To provide you with help in dealing with the provincial government,
we will start by ensuring that:
- You are a resident of Saskatoon Riversdale (if not, we
will help you contact your own MLA);
- Your concerns fall within the jurisdiction of the SK
- You have not already retained a lawyer to represent you,
and your matter is not already pending before the courts.
We will ask you to:
- Complete a consent form so that I, or my staff acting
on my behalf, can make inquiries on your issue.
- Provide us with a clear description of your issue, including
relevant supporting information and materials so we can
understand your concern and decide on the most appropriate
way to proceed.
Please note we are unable to:
- Offer you legal advice or assist you with legal action.
- Overturn the decision of any provincial government ministry
- Influence independent offices, such as the Ombudsman
or Children’s Advocate.
- Change the time limits for filing appeals.
- Become involved in federal or municipal matters (we will
help you contact your own MP or City Councillor).
The best way to find out if we can help is to call us! Together,
we’ll try to find the best way to proceed.